Smart Recovery Self Management and recovery Training
- Do you want a simple, common sense approach to recovery?
- Do you want to learn how to better manage destructive thoughts, feelings and behavior?
- Do you want to take control of you recovery?
- Do you need support in helping friends and family in their recovery?
- Do you want to use scientifically proven tools and techniques to help you in your recovery?
- Would you like to help others with their recovery?
- Do you want to get on with the rest of your life and not have to remind yourself what you did every day?
We hold a SMART group every Friday 2 – 3.30 at the push forum above the Central library in the Guildhall Square.
For more information please contact
- Tamsyn 07590 864138
- Jamie 07590 864137
- email firstname.lastname@example.org