RAW-Recovery Available for Women
Recovery Available for Women (RAW) Wednesday’s 9.45am – 11.45am 3rd floor, Central library
This is a weekly peer led gender group for women in any stage of recovery from addiction. There are tools, support and discussion that enable women to open up constructively to each other. Attendee’s benefit in many ways including identification with others, sharing of knowledge, peer support, practical advice, widening of support networks, ideas sharing, humor etc. All the women value the safety of having a woman only environment affording them the space to explore women specific issues.
- Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
- Do you ever ask yourself “what’s the point”?
- Have you had enough of not being heard?
- Are you feeling controlled?
- Do you want more out of life?
- Do you want to feel part of something?
- Do you want to make a difference?
RAW is –
- about empowering women.
- a support group available to women throughout their recovery journey.
- Women supporting each other and sharing their experiences.
- Does not discriminate women as it does not matter what walk of life you are from.
Linda and Michelle 02392 841384