For housing advice and support you can contact
Portsmouth City Council’s Houisng Options Service on
• Call us on 023 9283 4989
• Write to or visit
Housing options, Floor 1, Civic Offices
Guildhall Square, Portsmouth PO1 2AX
If you email, please include a daytime telephone number and any relevant information regarding your current circumstances for us to understand your situation.
If you are homeless and need immedidate hep you can
You can go direct to the three hostels below, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We only recommend this for emergencies though, and even then we cannot guarantee that there will be space available. If you need this type of emergency accommodation with support, contact the hostel below that is most suitable for you.
Single adults 18+
Mill House Hostel, Milton Road, Portsmouth, PO3 6BA – call 023 9229 4342.
Young people aged 16-25
All Saints Hostel, 2 All Saints Road, Portsmouth, PO1 4QA – call 023 9287 3131.
Women fleeing domestic violence
Women’s refuge service, please call 023 9279 3000 as the locations are confidential.
Central Point Day Centre
Central Point Day Centre 22-24 Kingston Road 023 9229 8791 email@example.com The service provides:
– A recovery programme that incorporates all aspects of homelessness.
– Advice on benefits, housing, drink/drug matters.
– Training on budgeting/life skills.
– Rent deposit scheme and access to local accommodation.
– Client contact and assessment.
– A GP surgery, laundry facilities and service user training